HOSTING DOMAINS EMAIL

Our reseller agreements with major service suppliers such as Without/Code, Webflow and Godaddy provide a full range of services including:

 

  • Without/Code and Webflow websites and hosting
  • Domain Name Registration
  • DNS Services (including https)
  • Email Hosting
  • Budget Site Hosting
  • DIY Godaddy websites

 

For a quote please send us your requirements

STANDARD PLAN

For many business owners knowing and navigating the options to create their website is a bit of a minefield.

 

  • There are online services with a one size fits all approach and whilst inexpensive they can be inflexible and provide little assistance with images and content.
  • Or you get an agency to build you a site from scratch but you can end up paying either exorbitant upfront costs, or for every item your need.

 

We designed our customised standard professional package for small to medium business for a fixed price for standard inclusions and design and content assistance.

 

A quality website that allows your customer to interact with you, understand fully what is available to them and give them the confidence that their buying decision is the right one.

 

Our sites start from our Standard Professional Package to more complex sites with secure area subscription, shopping and payments, video galleries etc.

 

Standard Site @  $950 includes:

 

  • A fully interactive Without/Code website which seamlessly changes for optimum smart phone and tablet viewing and navigation
  • A Content Management System (CMS) for client generated content and editing such as News/blogs, Project Portfolios etc.
  • A scrolling home page and up to 8 unique pages (pages such as blog/news articles only count as one page as the content is generated by the CMS to a single template).
  • Search engine optimisation, integration with social media - twitter facebook etc. (if desired)
  • Image search, correction/enhancement and retouching (if required)
  • Copy writing assistance and editing
  • Gallery and/or image slider
  • Contact email form

 

All prices are Australian Dollars - Payment terms are 40% on commencement and remaining 60% before trial/staging site goes live.

 

Hosting Plan - Additional

 

Burkill Web Design Support and Without/Code hosting

 

Hosting on Without/Code's platform and Content Management System, fully supported by Burkill Marketing Communications is $45/month or annually $432 (20% discount)

 

Includes:

 

  • Hosting setup and domain redelegation
  • SSL Certificate -  (https)
  • Phone and email support

 

 

 

 

 

 

CONTACT

Address:

8 Wallawa Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315

Australia

 

Phone Intl: + 61 418 967 029

Phone Local: + 0418 967 029

 

EMAIL US

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

Captcha Image

© Copyright 2019 Burkill Marketing Communications

Follow us:

Captcha Image
Captcha Image
Captcha Image
Captcha Image